Sunday 20 June 2010

Football

So I didn't know that the World Cup was in South Africa and I have currently been disowned by the family. Then again, why would I? I've never shown any interest in football and I'm not about to start now. In fact, it's not that I just don't show an interest I'm pretty much against the whole 'sport'.


Why on earth should mindless idiots get paid the ridiculous amount they do for kicking a ball around for a bit? Their one job is to get the football in the net/defend their goal and they can't even do that properly. They are grossly overpaid, egotistical little boys who in this financial climate cannot possibly justify their wages and the amount of money clubs spend. The financial side of the game is just a joke, with clubs running up debts which they'll never get out of and the pathetic supporters just keep on funding it by paying the increasing fees. I also think they are terrible role models, the conduct many of them display on the pitch is pathetic and for the millions of young boys who admire them hardly a good example.


What a knob.

Then there are the 'wags'. Stupid, fake women whose only ambition in life was to marry a footballer to gain this title. Plastered all over the crappy glossy magazines which melt millions of brains with their pointless pages. How have these talented idiots earnt their fame?


Football. Another part of our societies culture which I refuse to buy into and for anyone who agrees with me, welcome to what seems to be the ever increasing minority of us. 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Diwakar said...

Liked your bluntness dear. Well written.

20 June 2010 at 22:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think soccer is stupid you should despise NASCAR!

21 June 2010 at 00:51  
Blogger Insomniac said...

Finally someone who agrees with me! My friends think i am odd because I haven't been following the games, (then again they think I'm odd for not watching Tv.... X)but who cares some people actually don't like the game.
Excellently said!

21 June 2010 at 01:09  
Blogger wavefang644 said...

LOL im not interested with football too. Glad to know im not the only one :D

21 June 2010 at 14:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home